First-party data play book for marketing
A guide to inspire APAC brands to utilize first-party data in responsible, creative, and innovative ways.
First-party data is data that a company collects with customers’ consent and therefore owns. It comes from multiple online and offline sources (e.g. web interactions, customer relationship management (CRM) databases, in-store purchases) and can include information such as demographics and customer purchase history.
- Why is first-party data?
- Why first-party data matter?
- Digital marketing maturity and first-party data.
- Trust, transparency, and first-party data stewardship.
- Ways to put first-party data to work.
- How APAC brands are taking their marketing to the next level with first-party data.