Workforce Management & Planning (COVID19)
The COVID crisis is perhaps the greatest challenge HR has seen in a few decades. HR teams are dealing with issues such as coming up with new policies for employee safety, enabling employees to work from home, measuring productivity and efficiency during remote work mode, and designing employee engagement programs. This changing business environment calls for different practices and strategies for organizations to become agile and adaptive.
Be it implementing strategies to ensure employees’ mental health and wellness, talent grooming, leadership development, performance management, compensation and rewards etc. HR is now engaged in multiple activities to safeguard their people and the business.
- FAQ and myths of remote working.
- Way to keep measuring the productivity of employees.
- How to keep employees motivated during work from home.
- Adopting a modern PMS to ensure the productivity of remote workforce.
- Winning performance management in the post of COVID 19.